Solar Blanket Pool Cover Warranty
Aussie Pool Covers Pty Ltd ACN 161 708 934 (“APC” or “we” or “us” or “our”) provides the warranties outlined in this document for its products that have been purchased in Australia (“Warranty” “Warranties”). These Warranties are subject to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“Australian Consumer Law”). The benefits provided in these Warranties are in addition to other rights and remedies of a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law, and any other laws in relation to the products to which these warranties relate.
Aussie Pool Covers offers a full replacement warranty for a period of 12 months on all its products. The Warranty period commences from the date that the contract of sale is completed. This Warranty does not cover colour fading or normal wear and tear from use or chemical deterioration.
We also offer a pro-rata warranty that entitles customers to purchase replacement products at a discounted price. This Warranty also commences from the date that the contract of sale is completed (e.g. 3 years means 3 years from the date of sale). Please note: The pro-rata warranty is offered on the cost of the product only. This replacement Pro-Rata Warranty does not cover nor apply to delivery or installation which are an additional cost at full rates.
The table below outlines the pro-rata warranty periods and replacement price discounts for each product:
|Product Name||Warranty Period||1 yr||2 yr||3 yr||4 yr||5 yr||6 yr||7 yr||8 yr||9 yr||10 yr
|400 micron cover||5 Years||100%||50%||25%||20%||10%||–||–||–||–||–
|500 micron cover||8 Years||100%||100%||70%||50%||40%||30%||25%||12.5||–||–
|550 micron cover||10 Years||100%||100%||75%||60%||50%||30%||25%||20%||15%||10%
|600 micron cover||10 Years||100%||100%||100%||70%||60%||40%||30%||20%||15%||10%
The Warranties cover the replacement or repair of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used. These Warranties are not transferable and do not cover products used for commercial purposes.
Custom made items
Aussie Pool Covers will not refund or replace custom made products that have been incorrectly measured, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please ensure that you follow the instructions for measuring your pool HERE.
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Warranties do not apply to any products sold as seconds, floor stock, repaired products or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product.
In addition, the Warranties will not apply if:
- Repairs to a product are made or attempted by a service provider other than one approved by us.
- The product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions (‘How to Care for your Cover’) as provided with the product.
- The product is used on a pool that is over-chlorinated or otherwise chemically imbalanced.
- The product is damaged in transit.
- The customer uses or stored the product in an incorrect or abnormal manner for example if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (over 35 degrees Celsius) or cold, not maintained properly or used after partial failure.
- The product has been modified, incorrectly adjusted or operated or used with inappropriate accessories.
- The product is tampered with in any way.
Please Note: Fees which are associated with delivery and installation (such as labour costs) are not included in any warranty claim unless there is a substantial defect in the product which requires a full refund in the first year.